The role of service providers in My Aged Care
As an approved service provider, you must use the My Aged Care service provider portal to:
- manage information about their services
- manage referrals
- update client records
- generate reports
- ask an assessor to review a client’s support plan
Find more information for service providers on the My Aged Care website, including:
- referring clients to My Aged Care
- listing your services in the Find a provider tool
- keeping your organisation’s details updated
My Aged Care system overview for service providers
These process overviews outline the key steps providers should follow in the My Aged Care provider portal for:
- the Commonwealth Home Support Programme
- Home Care Packages
- Residential Aged Care
- Short-Term Restorative Care
Using the My Aged Care service provider portal
Once you are registered and authenticated, you can log in to the portal.
When you’re set up, you can action items in your portal.
Read the My Aged Care Provider Portal User Guide: Part 2 — Team Leader and Staff Member Functions.
We also provide resources to help you use the portal, including:
- fact sheets
- quick reference guides
- user guides
You can also access Profile tips for service providers to help you create a useful profile on the My Aged Care website.
My Aged Care – Service and Support Portal Resources
Updates to the My Aged Care portal
Find out what recent changes or updates have been made to the My Aged Care portal.
You can also check our webinars page for update information.
Help using the portal
If you have questions, we encourage you to:
- read our resources and guides
- talk to your colleagues, team leader or manager
If you still have questions, contact the My Aged Care helpline.