The new Government Provider Management System (GPMS) portal is now available. We encourage Organisation Administrators to log in and set up access for all residential aged care services.
The role of service providers in My Aged Care
- manage information about your services
- manage referrals
- update client records
- generate reports
- ask an assessor to review a client’s support plan.
Find more information for service providers, including:
- referring clients to My Aged Care
- listing your services in the Find a provider tool
- keeping your organisation’s details updated.
My Aged Care system overview for service providers
The following process overviews outline the key steps providers should follow in the My Aged Care provider portal for:
- the Commonwealth Home Support Programme
- Home Care Packages
- Residential Aged Care
- Short-Term Restorative Care.
Using the My Aged Care service and support portal
Once you are registered and authenticated, you can log in to the portal, get set up and action items.
To find out more, read the My Aged Care service and support portal user guide: Part 2 – team leader and staff member functions.
We also provide resources to help you use the portal, including:
- fact sheets
- quick reference guides
- user guides
You can also access Profile tips for service providers to help you create a useful profile on the My Aged Care website.
Updates to the My Aged Care service and support portal
Find out what recent changes or updates have been made to the My Aged Care portal.
You can also check our webinars page for update information.
Resources and support
See a list of My Aged Care resources to help guide you, including procedure documents, fact sheets, webinars, forms and more.
If you have questions about using the portal:
- read our service and support portal resources and guides
- talk to your colleagues, team leader or manager.
If you still have questions, contact the My Aged Care helpline.