How we update My Aged Care
We regularly update the My Aged Care system, based on your feedback.
We hold workshops that include:
- service providers
- people receiving aged care services
- consumer advocates
- My Aged Care contact centre staff
- Australian Government and state and territory government representatives.
We make sure we involve people from diverse groups, such as:
- First Nations people
- culturally and linguistically diverse people
- LGBTIQA+ people
- people who live in rural and remote areas.
When we update the My Aged Care system, we also update any affected resources and guidance documents.
The most recent versions of all resources are in the My Aged Care resources list, including user guides, fact sheets and manuals.
Read our collection of reports and fact sheets for a summary of changes for the My Aged Care System and Government Providers Management System (GPMS).
Older system update information can be found on the National Library of Australia’s government web archive.