When this collection notice applies
This privacy notice applies when you register an account as a Developer Portal user, or when an Administrator at your organisation registers an account for you.
When an Administrator registers an account for you, they:
- Must have your consent to provide us with your information.
Information we collect
At registration, we will collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your organisation, and ABN
- Email address
- Your phone number
- Your B2G Developer Portal role (e.g. Administrator, user).
When you access the Developer Portal as a registered user, we will collect:
- Details of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for which you request and receive access
- Details of your Subscriptions for API information updates
- System logs of your use of the Developer Portal.
Why we collect this information
We collect this information for the purpose of administering the Developer Portal.
How we collect this information
We collect this information in the following ways:
- Directly from you if you are setting up your own account as a Developer Portal user
- From an Administrator at your organisation if they invite you to register a Developer Portal account
- From myGovID and the Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM) operated by the Australian Tax Office (the ATO) when you sign in using your myGovID
- In system logs, when you use the Developer Portal.
Who will be able to see this information
This information will be visible to:
- System administrators of the Department of Health and Aged Care who support the underlying systems for the Developer Portal; and
- Administrators at your organisation (other than information collected in system logs).
How we store your information
We store your personal information in one or more data centres managed by Amazon Web Services. These data centres are in Australia.
How you can access or update your information
Any Administrator at your organisation can update your phone number.
We can only update:
- your name if it matches any changes to your myGovID
- your organisation information or email address if they match information within the ATO’s RAM.
Concerns and complaints
- the Australian Privacy Principles
- the Australian Government Agencies Privacy Code.