How to register as a supplier
You can apply to supply hearing devices through the Hearing Services Program.
We will assess your application, and let you know whether you have been successful within 4 weeks.
Once accepted as a Hearing Services Program supplier, you must enter into a deed of standing offer with us, and abide by its terms.
We will give you access to the portal, which you can use to:
You can add new devices at any time in the portal, provided they:
- are listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Register, where required
- meet our minimum device specification requirements
- meet the pricing requirements.
Once you have added a device, certifying that it meets our requirements, it will immediately appear in either the fully or partially subsidised device schedule.
- Amber Technology
- Audmet Australia – Bernafon
- Audmet Australia – Oticon
- Audmet Australia – Sonic Innovation
- Blamey Saunders Hears
- Gain Hearing Network
- GN Resound
- Madison Technologies
- Oricom International
- Phoenix Hearing Instruments
- Silent Party
- WS Audiology
- Sonova Australia
- Sonova Hearing Australia
- Starkey Laboratories Australia
- Tidswell Engineering
- Word of Mouth Technology.