Hearing Services Program contacts

A list of organisations, websites and services related to the Hearing Services Program.


Audiology Australia

Audiology Australia (AudA) are Australia's professional community for audiologists. They provide professional development, set ethical standards of practice and offer advocacy services.
Audiology Australia

Australian College of Audiology

The Australian College of Audiology (ACAud) promotes and develops the science and practice of hearing care through the education and support of its members. ACAud Members are professional practitioners who provide hearing care throughout Australia.
Australian College of Audiology

Centrelink contact

Contact Centrelink for enquiries relating to the Hearing Services Program. These include client eligibility (for example, pension card) or when client details don't match.
Services Australia
Older Australians line

Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) contact

Contact the DVA for general enquiries about veterans and those relating to the Hearing Services Program. These may include confirming DVA client numbers or payment for hearing devices with additional features not covered under the Hearing Services Program.
Australian Government Department of Veterans' Affairs

Hearing Aid Audiology Society of Australia

The Hearing Aid Audiology Society of Australia (HAASA) have been representing clinicians since 1961. Members of HAASA are hearing aid audiometrists who have met established requirements and standards.
Hearing Aid Audiology Society of Australia

Hearing Australia

Hearing Australia is the largest provider of Australian Government-funded hearing services.
Hearing Australia


Contact myGovID for enquiries relating to myGovID registration or password resets, or Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM).
Australian Government

National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) contact

Contact the NDIA if you have questions about the NDIS.
National Disability Insurance Agency
Date last updated:

Help us improve health.gov.au

If you would like a response please use the enquiries form instead.