Consult your clients
People receiving care in your MPS should be able to provide feedback:
- at any time
- during your service delivery plan review
- as part of broader community consultations.
You can make this easy by using methods such as:
- surveying user satisfaction and needs
- having focus group meetings for your clients.
Consult your community
MPS operate in small regional and remote communities. These often have a strong sense of community. It is important that you give community members the chance to provide feedback on your services and identify any unmet needs or changing priorities.
You can do this through:
- regular meetings with community members.
What to discuss
Things you can talk about include:
- any concerns your client or community may have
- your service delivery plan
- any unmet needs
- any changing priorities
- any changes to fees and charges or other service delivery.
As an approved provider, you can use the Translating and Interpreting Service to help you with ongoing discussions.