COVID-19 infection control training
COVID-19 infection control online training is available for health care workers in all settings. It covers the fundamentals of infection prevention and control for COVID-19.
Who this training is for
This training is for care workers across all health care settings, including:
- primary care
- aged care (both in residential aged care facilities or with visiting carers at home, including cleaners and cooks)
- disability (both in residential/shared care facilities or part-time carers in people’s homes, including cleaners and cooks)
- allied health
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services
- dental practices, including dentists, nurses, cleaners and receptionists
What the training covers
Modules available include:
- infection prevention and control for COVID-19
- training for aged care workers
- training focused on rural and remote communities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health
Users must register, but registration is open to anyone.
Training is provided by our trusted COVID-19 training partner, Aspen Medical.
Other infection control training
The Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care also has e-learning modules on the principles of infection prevention and control in Australian healthcare settings.
These modules are suitable for:
- health care workers and organisations
- aged and disability care workers and organisations
- workforce groups such as beauticians