You can narrow down the results using the filters
- The first stage of Australia's new vaping reforms are set to commence on 1 January, with further protections implemented and strengthened over the course of 2024.
- The Australian Government is investing over $700,000 to develop a new treatment that targets a type of childhood brain cancer with no known cure or treatment options, known as diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma (DIPG).
- Read Minister Butler's press conference at Parliament House about the next steps on vaping reforms.
- EO&E TRANSCRIPT
TRIPLE J HACK
TUESDAY, 28 NOVEMBER 2023
TOPIC: Next steps on vaping reforms.
- The new Support at Home Program will be delivered in two stages to minimise disruption and ensure continuity of care for older people.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's interview with Dave Marchese about the next steps on vaping reforms.
- Australians are on track to save a quarter of a billion dollars on their medicines in 2023, thanks to the Australian Government’s changes to make medicines cheaper.
- The Australian Government has restored the ability of midwives to deliver care to women who labour in their home before a planned birth in hospital.
- The Australian Government today announces the three-year appointment of four Directors to the Australian Sports Foundation Board.
- The Australian Government is delivering on its commitment to Western Australians, with the Greater Bunbury Medicare Urgent Care Clinic (Medicare UCC) opening from 20 November 2023 at Eaton Fair Shopping Centre on Recreation Drive, Eaton.
- The Australian Government is investing $50 million in innovative research teams to address a range of health problems like prostate cancer, high blood pressure, stroke, and chronic pain.
- The Albanese and Palaszczuk governments are making it easier for Townsville residents to see a doctor with a provider for the Townsville Medicare Urgent Care Clinic (Medicare UCC) finalised, following an Expression of Interest process
- The Australian Government is investing in enhanced screening and research of cancer in Indigenous Australians, through the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Synergy Grant Schemes.
- The Australian Government is delivering on their commitment to Tasmanians with a provider selected for the Devonport Medicare Urgent Care Clinic (Medicare UCC) finalised.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's interview with Nadia Mitsopoulos on health workforce; COVID-19.
- The Australian Government will open a specialised Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain GP Clinic in Rouse Hill, providing women with expert, multidisciplinary care and a one-stop option for diagnosis, intervention, and treatment.
- Read the transcript of Assistant Minister Kearney's speech at the 2023 National Multicultural Health and Wellbeing Conference
- Read Assistant Minister Kearney's Doorstop in Rouse Hill on endometriosis; pelvic pain; women's health.
- Communities in the Goldfields region are set to benefit from improved health care following Australian Government investment in local health education and clinical training.
- Read the transcript for Minister Butler's interview with Raf Epstein on vaping; health workforce.
- A new permanent Head to Health adult mental health service is now open in Mount Gambier, providing free access to quality mental health care for people living in the region.
- Read Minister Butler's keynote address to CEDA on building a stronger Medicare.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's doorstop in Melbourne on VID vaccines and Pearcedale GP.
- The Australian Government will undertake a wide-ranging review to urgently investigate how to more equitably distribute doctors and other health workers around the country.
- The Australian Government has teamed up with Cancer Council Australia to get more Aussie men doing the Five S’s– Slip, Slop, Slap, Seek and Slide to prevent skin cancer.