You can narrow down the results using the filters
- The Australian Government has accepted the latest advice from from the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) on the National COVID-19 Vaccine Program for 2024.
- Older Australians and their families can now see how much aged care services are spending on their care, food, wages and more as the Albanese Government continues to improve the sector.
Radio interview with Minister Butler and Craig Reucassel, ABC Radio Sydney Breakfast - 29 February 2024Read the interview with Minister Butler and Craig Reucassel on the new influencer-led vaping campaign; next steps of vaping reform; snus; private health insurance.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's interview with Raf Epstein on the new influencer-led vaping campaign; next steps of vaping reform; private health insurance.
- The Australian Government’s world leading vaping reforms are progressing, with the next stage of import restrictions taking effect from 1 March, as well as the launch of a government communications campaign targeting youth vaping.
- Read the transcript from Minister Butler's press conference on vaping, private health insurance, tobacco and the Community Pharmacy Agreement.
- Thanks to the generosity of 513 donors, and their families who said yes to donation, 1,396 Australians received a life-saving organ transplant in 2023.
- Read the transcript of Assistant Minister Kearney's doorstop at Parliament House on Australian donation and transplantation activity.
- The Tuggeranong community will soon have a safe place to access free mental health support, with a new Head to Health mental health service for adults receiving funding and set to open later this year.
- The Australian Government today launched the Stronger Medicare Awards, to honour those who have made a significant contribution to Australia’s primary care sector.
- The Australian Government is providing $50 million to develop and commercialise the world’s most advanced artificial heart, a technology that could halve deaths from heart failure globally and contribute $1.8 billion to Australia and Australian society.
- The Australian Government is opening a specialised Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain GP Clinic in Bardon in Brisbane, providing women with expert, multidisciplinary care and a one-stop option for diagnosis, intervention, and treatment.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's press conference on the Australian Government funding $50 million to develop world-leading artificial hearts.
- Read Assistant Minister Kearney's doorstop on a new specialised endometriosis and pelvic pain GP clinic in Bardon
- Grant guidelines for the Australian Government’s $200 million Play Our Way program are now available, so applicants can begin preparing their submissions ahead of the grant round officially opening next month.
- Read the transcript from Assistant Minister Kearney's interview on online health services and voluntary assisted dying laws.
- The Australian Government has responded to the recommendations made by a parliamentary committee into Long COVID, recognising the chronic nature of Long COVID and the need for multidisciplinary team-based healthcare.
- The Australian Government, through PacificAus Sports, will partner with the Australian Olympic Committee (AOC) to support more than 250 athletes from 13 Pacific nations as they prepare for the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- The Australian Government has agreed to extend the consultation period on a new rights-based Aged Care Act by 3 weeks to 8 March 2024.
- Read Assistant Minister McBride's speech at the Ministerial Summit on youth radicalisation.
- The Australian Government is providing $230 million to the nation’s best and brightest researchers to undertake a wide range of more than 100 potentially groundbreaking, life changing health and medical research projects.
- Read Minister Butler's opinion piece first published in the Advertiser on 7 February 2024.
- Read the transcript from Minister Butler's interview on ABC Radio Sydney Mornings with Sarah McDonald which covered vaping.
- The Australian Government is investing close to $8 million to support innovative healthcare trials in rural and remote Australia.
- Today Prime Minister Anthony Albanese and Health Minister Mark Butler launched a special '40 Years of Medicare' pop-up display at Australian Parliament House in Canberra.