Updates to My Aged Care
We continually improve My Aged Care and involve a wide range of people to make sure it meets users’ needs. Find out what recent changes have been made to My Aged Care.
How we update My Aged Care
We regularly update the My Aged Care system, based on feedback from My Aged Care stakeholders and end users.
We hold workshops that include:
- service providers
- people receiving aged care services
- consumer advocates
- My Aged Care contact centre staff
- Australian Government and state and territory government representatives
We make sure we involve people from diverse groups, such as:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- culturally and linguistically diverse people
- LGBTI community members
- people who live in rural and remote areas
Whenever we make updates to the My Aged Care system, we update any affected resources, including guidance documents.
The most up-to-date versions of all resources are in the My Aged Care resources list, including user guides, fact sheets and manuals.
Older system update information can be found on the National Library of Australia’s government web archive.