Healthy Food Partnership Program – Executive Committee
The Executive Committee oversees the activities of 4 Healthy Food Partnership Program working groups and all program activities. Read more about the committee’s work.
The Executive Committee oversees the working groups and activities under the Healthy Food Partnership.
The Healthy Food Partnership brings together governments, the public health sector and the food industry to:
- improve the diet of Australians
- reduce diet-related diseases, overweight and obesity.
Terms of reference
See the Healthy Food Partnership Program – Executive Committee terms of reference for details of their role and responsibilities
- Richard Colbeck (Chair), Australian Government Minister with responsibility for Food
- Australian Government Department of Health
- Food Standards Australia New Zealand
- Australian Food and Grocery Council
- National Heart Foundation of Australia
- Metcash (independent grocers)
- Public Health Association of Australia
- Dietitians Association of Australia
- Meat and Livestock Australia
- Dairy Australia
- Restaurant and Catering Industry Association of Australia.
Other working groups involved in the Healthy Food Partnership include the:
- Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation Reference Group
- Industry Best Practice Guide Working Group
- State and Territory Liaison Group
- Reformulation Working Group (now ceased)
- Portion Size Working Group (now ceased).
Healthy Food Partnership and Reformulation Program contact
Contact us for more information about the Healthy Food Partnership or Reformulation Program.