The Reformulation Working Group has now ceased. Its role was to set the priorities for the Healthy Food Partnership’s Food Reformulation Program, based on scientific evidence, to help Australians eat a healthy diet that is in line with the Australian Dietary Guidelines.
- looking at existing reformulation initiatives and evidence of their success, in Australia and overseas, to build on their achievements
- assessing which nutrients, foods and categories should be included in both phases of the program
- setting measurable targets for reformulation.
- Vanessa Clarkson (Chair)
- Fritz Meyer (co-Chair)
- Trish Guy
- Anne-Marie Mackintosh
- Jacqui Webster
- Michael Depalo
- Julie-Anne McWhinnie
- Clare Bleys
- Xenia Cleanthous
- Rivkeh Haryono.
This working group reported to the Executive Committee.
Other working groups involved in the Healthy Food Partnership include the:
- Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation Reference Group
- Industry Best Practice Guide Working Group
- State and Territory Liaison Group
- Portion Size Working Group (now ceased).
Find more information in the: