Health technology assessment committees – conflicts of interest process guide
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This guide is for secretariats of the following health technology committees and subcommittees:
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (PBAC)
- PBAC Evaluation Subcommittee
- Medical Services Advisory Committee (MSAC)
- MSAC Evaluation Subcommittee
- MSAC PICO Advisory Subcommittee
- Prostheses List Advisory Committee (PLAC)
- PLAC Clinical Advisory Groups
- PLAC Panel of Clinical Experts
- Stoma Product Assessment Panel
- Life Saving Drugs Program Expert Panel
- Post Market Review reference groups
- Drug Utilisation Subcommittee.
Refer to this guide on assessing and managing conflicts of interest when considering:
- new nominees for appointment
- existing members for reappointment.