- The Adelaide Primary Health Network (PHN) introduced Advance Care Plans in Residential Aged Care Facilities in 2018 to document and improve care from the moment a resident enters a facility right up until their final journey through life.
- Through the Greater Choice for At Home Palliative Care (GCfAHPC) Program the Central Queensland, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast Primary Health Network (PHN) have increased advance care planning in aged care. This is comforting residents while providing a positive education experience for the workforce.
- Country Western Australia Primary Health Network (PHN) is working with the City of Albany to improve access to safe, high quality palliative care in primary and community care.
- The Precious Time: an end of life directory is a unique website developed by the North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network (PHN) to help patients, family, friends and carers access a range of palliative care and support services in a meaningful and holistic manner.
- South Western Sydney Primary Health Network (PHN) has published a booklet - A Journey into Sorry Business - which provides culturally appropriate and respectful information to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people about the raft of palliative support services which are available in the area.
- The Brisbane South Primary Health Network is using funding from the Australian Government’s Greater Choice for At Home Palliative Care program to improve safe and effective end of life care outside of hospital settings.
- The Murrumbidgee Primary Health Network (PHN) has introduced a Palliative Care Outcomes Collaborative (PCOC) into general practice, which enables health professionals to measure and identify the impact of their service delivery and achieve better palliative care outcomes for their patients.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.