What is the aged care sector subscription service?
We release 2 types of news for the aged care sector:
- announcements — short snippets of information, sent as required
- newsletters — a longer, printable news format, sent approximately once a fortnight
You can keep up to date with these important messages by:
- subscribing to our email list
- checking our aged care news (for announcements and other news) and newsletters for the aged care sector pages
We post our announcements and newsletters on our website after we send them to subscribers.
Who is the service for?
Our aged care sector announcements and newsletters are for anyone interested in issues affecting the aged care sector, including:
- aged care service providers
- aged care assessors
- organisational administrators
- GPs and health professionals
- peak bodies
- Australian Government employees
- state and territory health department employees
Aged care sector announcements
Aged care sector announcements contain news about our aged care initiatives, programs and processes.
This includes things like:
- grant opportunity opening and closing dates
- our reports on the aged care sector
- updates on program requirements
- current issues affecting aged care
- new resources and webinars
You can subscribe to our mailing list to have these announcements emailed to you. You can specify what type of organisation you are from, so we can target the announcements we send you.
Aged care sector newsletter
We regularly produce a newsletter called Information for the Aged Care Sector, which:
- gives aged care providers a snapshot of advice on current key issues, in a printable format
- helps stakeholders understand changes to aged care
See previous issues of our newsletter for the aged care sector.
We do not tailor the newsletter to specific organisation types. All subscribers receive the same version. We usually publish a newsletter issue every fortnight.
You can contact us with questions about our aged care newsletters.
How to subscribe
You subscribe to both our announcements and newsletter with the same form.
- complete the form
- agree to the privacy conditions for the aged care sector announcements and newsletters
- submit the form
We will send you an email requesting confirmation. Once you confirm, you will be on the list. You can unsubscribe or change your subscription preferences at any time, using links at the bottom of each email.