Communications from the Consumer Evidence and Engagement Unit (CEEU) within the Office of Health Technology Assessment (OHTA) provide information on:
- CEEU work and project activities
- Health Technology Assessment Consumer Consultation Committee communiques and events
- other consultation activities across the OHTA
We publish communications as needed, typically not more than once per month.
You may also be interested in other ways to stay informed and get involved in health technology assessments.
Who they are for
Anyone with an interest in health technology assessment, including:
- individual patients, carers, families interested in access to specific health technologies
- health consumer and patient organisations
- GPs and health professionals
- medical and professional organisations.
How to subscribe
Subscribe to HTA Engage communications
You will receive an email requesting confirmation. Once you confirm, you will be on the list.
How to unsubscribe
You can unsubscribe or change your subscription preferences at any time, using links at the bottom of each email.
Your personal information is protected by law, including the Privacy Act 1988. We will use your personal information to send you updates. Find out more about how we manage personal information on our privacy page.
Contact us with any questions about our communications.