What the OCP is
The Online Compliance Platform (OCP) is a paperless way for you to complete certain Medicare compliance activities online through a secure digital portal.
Features and benefits
You can use the OCP to interact with us online instead of corresponding with us by mail.
Using the OCP is voluntary. You can choose to receive a paper schedule and respond to us by mail if you prefer, but the OCP has many features that may benefit you.
You can use the OCP to:
- search the schedule for a keyword
- filter the schedule by item number, service location, response, and selection
- select items individually or in groups to provide a single response where the services are compliant or non-compliant
- write comments and upload supporting documents with your response
- include feedback about your experience using the OCP.
Before you submit a response, the OCP will also confirm the amount of any incorrect payments.
Who can use the OCP
You can use the OCP if we contact you about a relevant compliance activity and invite you to use the OCP to submit your response. If you would like to use the OCP, you must give us your email address and mobile phone number. This is to enable you to use the OCP privately and securely.
How to access the OCP
- an email with a link to the OCP login page
- an SMS with an access code to log in to the OCP.
You can access and log in to the OCP using the unique link and access code we send you.
How to use the OCP
You must use a desktop or a laptop computer to access the OCP. You must also use a recent version of one of the following browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari.
Once you log in to the OCP, you can begin your response, save your progress and return to the OCP at your convenience. When you are ready to submit your response, the OCP will:
- calculate the amount of any incorrect payments, including any bulk bill incentive items
- prompt you to download a record of your response.
You can continue to use your access code to log in to the OCP until you submit your response or until the due date for completing your compliance activity. We will give you the due date in the email we send you.
What happens after you use the OCP
Once you submit a response to the compliance activity, you will not be able to access the OCP again unless we ask you to participate in another compliance activity. If this happens, we will give you another unique link and a new access code.
Once we have reviewed your response to the compliance activity, we will contact you to confirm the outcome and tell you about your payment options if you have made a voluntary acknowledgement.
How to get help to use the OCP
How the OCP protects your privacy
Using the OCP is voluntary. If you use the OCP, your information and privacy are protected. The OCP includes a range of privacy and security safeguards, including:
- secure encryption
- a unique link we will only send to your email address
- an access code we will only send to your mobile phone.
You can find out more about how we protect your privacy by reading the OCP privacy notice.