report detailing key themes and early findings to support initial advice of the National Suicide Prevention Adviser
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This report includes:
- the impact of suicide in Australia
- approaches to suicide prevention
- the Australian suicide prevention context
- funding and suicide prevention activities
- current and previous reviews
- who informed the advice
- principles underpinning the advice
- initial findings and recommendations.
Read the summary document.