Partners in Culturally Appropriate Care (PICAC) Program Evaluation Report
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
We contracted Australian Healthcare Associates (AHA) to evaluate the PICAC program from 2011 to 2018.
They looked at:
- the successes and challenges of PICAC
- what’s working, what’s not working and why
The evaluation questions were as follows:
- How well has PICAC been implemented?
- How appropriate is PICAC?
- Has PICAC made a difference?