National Aged Care Mandatory Quality Indicator Program Manual 2.0 – Part A
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This superseded version of the manual includes definitions of each quality indicator and how to collect and submit quality indicator data. It was in effect from 1 July 2021 to 31 March 2023. The physical restraint quality indicator aligns with new restrictive practice legislation in the Aged Care Legislation Amendment (Royal Commission Response No. 1) Principles 2021.
The QI Program Manual 2.0 – Part A:
- provided an overview of the National Aged Care Mandatory Quality Indicator Program
- defined and described the 5 indicators in the program
- detailed the data collection requirements for each of the quality indicators
- set out when you must submit data
- explained how to submit QI data.
- about the National Aged Care Mandatory Quality Indicator Program
- in our quick reference guides.