We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This superseded version of the manual includes definitions of each quality indicator and how to collect and submit quality indicator data. It was in effect from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2021.
- provided an overview of the National Aged Care Mandatory Quality Indicator Program
- defined and described the 3 indicators in the program
- set out when you must submit data
- set out when you could access the reports for your service
- explained how to submit QI data and access reports.
- about the National Aged Care Mandatory Quality Indicator Program
- in our quick reference guides.