Medical Research Future Fund Research Principles for Consumer Involvement Webinar presentation – 3 August 2023
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
Presentation from the MRFF Principles for Consumer Involvement Webinar on 3 August 2023. The webinar was hosted by:
- Mr John Stubbs AM, Chair, MRFF Consumer Reference Panel
- Dr Masha Somi, Chief Executive Officer, Health and Medical Research Office.
Guest speakers were:
- Professor Caroline Homer AO, Deputy Chair, Australian Medical Research Advisory Board (AMRAB)
- Dr Bernadette Brady, Liverpool Hospital
- Professor Yvonne Cadet-James, James Cook University
- Merryn Carter, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute Breast Cancer Lab
- Professor Tom Snelling, University of Sydney.
- the Principles for Consumer Involvement in Research Funded by the MRFF
- how effective consumer involvement is put into practice
- why it is critical to high quality research.
A questions and answers session followed.