Health Ministers Meeting – Communique 10 November 2023
Health Ministers from all Australian governments met in Perth on 10 November 2023 to discuss a range of important issues for Australia’s healthcare system. These include:
- Health Workforce Reforms
- NHRA Mid Term Review
- Women’s Access to Reproductive Health
- Expansion of the National Bloodspot Screening Program
- First Nation Health Priorities
- Australian Centre for Disease Control
- National Response to Vaping
- Audiology and the COVID-19 Response Inquiry.
The Health Ministers who commit to facilitating the creation of the Australian CDC also endorsed a shared Statement of Intent.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.