Commonwealth Home Support Programme Data Study
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The report is structured in the following way:
- client profile – investigates the key characteristics of CHSP clients and how these align with the target population in terms of access to the CHSP
- demand profile – analyses demand for entry-level care in the home in Australia, including which services are recommended and how clients use the CHSP
- supplier landscape – investigates the key characteristics of CHSP service providers and the clients they serve; and examines markets where clients experience greater challenges in accessing the CHSP
- service provider survey results – outlines the results and how these were used to support findings observed through the analysis of the administrative datasets
- funding, expenditure and unit prices – investigates the key characteristics of funding, expenditure and unit pricing in the CHSP.
Most of the analysis in the report focuses on 2018-19, which represents the most recent complete year of data available at the time of preparing this report.