Choose health, be active – a physical guide for older Australians
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This booklet includes:
- is this booklet for me?
- why is physical activity important?
- physical activity recommendations for older Australians
- excuses and how to overcome them
- what sort of physical activity should I be doing
- some ideas to keep you moving
- getting started – making a plan
- making it easier
- overcoming setbacks
- monthly activity planner
- coping with chronic health problems
- making sure your activities are safe
- kettle exercises
- TV exercises
- stretching and balance exercises
- balancing activities with healthy eating.
Part of a collection: