Australian Government and the Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA) Agreement: High Level Workplan
This workplan describes the work the Government intends to do under the Australian Government and MTAA Agreement (2017 to 2022).
Australian Government and MTAA Agreement: High Level Workplan
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This Australian Government and MTAA Agreement workplan describes the work the Government intends to do to:
- support a stable and sustainable medical device sector
- reduce the time to market for medical devices
- ensure Australians have access to safe and cost effective medical devices in the private sector
- improve the Prostheses List arrangements
- recognise superior clinical performance
- support Australian medical technology innovation.