Coronavirus (COVID-19) social and emotional wellbeing resources for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
Find out how you can share important messages around social and emotional wellbeing.
The “Keep Your Spirit Strong” communications project aims to help Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to prioritise their social and emotional wellbeing. The project focuses on encouraging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to:
- recognise the importance of social and emotional wellbeing
- look after each other and check in with their family, friends and community
- share their thoughts and feelings when they are not feeling well
- seek information and help when they need it
- connect with the support services that are available.
Keep Your Spirit Strong - stakeholder kit
Keep Your Spirit Strong - social content assets
Keep Your Spirit Strong - videos and animations
Keep Your Spirit Strong - case studies
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.