How to subscribe
- Complete the form below.
- Tick the checkbox agreeing to the privacy conditions for the aged care sector newsletters and alerts.
- Select subscribe.
Check your email for a confirmation request from us. Once you confirm, you will be on the list.
You can unsubscribe or change your subscription preferences at any time, using links at the bottom of each email.
What is included in the subscription
We release 3 types of news for the aged care sector:
- Your Aged Care Update newsletter – sent fortnightly – provides information including aged care reforms, updates for providers and changes to aged care
- Aged care alerts – urgent sector information and actions that need to be taken
- Protecting Older Australians COVID-19 Update newsletter – provides updates to the aged care sector on new COVID-19 information, including COVID-19 vaccines.
We post our newsletters and alerts on our website after we send them to subscribers.
Access archived messages prior to 2019.
Who the service is for
Our aged care sector newsletters and alerts are for anyone interested in issues affecting the aged care sector, including:
- aged care service providers
- aged care workforce
- aged care assessors
- organisational administrators
- GPs and health professionals
- peak bodies
- Australian Government employees
- state and territory health department employees
- any other interested parties.