Residential aged care COVID-19 webinar 8 May 2020
Watch a webinar for residential aged care providers and their staff, on COVID-19 preparedness and prevention, held on 8 May 2020
- preparing for outbreaks
- when an outbreak is suspected or confirmed
- declaring an outbreak over
Read the webinar's slides.
- Janet Anderson (Commissioner, Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission)
- Amy Laffan (Acting First Assistant Secretary, Aged Care Reform and Compliance)
- Michael Lye (Deputy Secretary, Ageing and Aged Care)
- Alison McMillan (Chief Nurse and Midwifery Officer, Department of Health)
- Lisa Peterson (Assistant Secretary, Health Grants and Network)
- Nicole Smith (Aspen Medical)
How to watch the webinar
To watch a webinar that has finished airing, follow these steps:
- Click on the Webinar link. This will take you to the webinar page.
- click on the play icon on the webinar screen
To keep up to date about upcoming webinars, subscribe to our aged care sector announcements and newsletters.