- Susan Trainor – Acting Assistant Secretary, Structural Adjustment Strategy
- Elly Osborne – Director, Prudential Compliance, Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
- Claudia Dukats – Director, Funding Reform
- Grant Corderoy – Senior Partner, StewartBrown
To help aged care providers prepare to submit their second QFR for the 2022-23 financial year, the department is hosting a QFR quarter 2 webinar. During the webinar, presenters will:
- Provide updated information on the QFR
- Go over key QFR areas, including learnings identified from quarter 1
The webinar will also provide an opportunity to ask questions. Questions may be asked throughout the webinar via the Webex chat panel. You may also submit questions in advance of the webinar through the registration link, or by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QFR reporting requirements apply to providers of residential, home care, Multi-Purpose Services (MPS) and National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care Program (NATSIFACP) services. We recommend that aged care finance owners from these service providers attend. Please note that providers of Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) services are not required to submit a QFR.
How to watch the webinar
To watch the webinar, you must first register.
An email confirmation of your registration will be sent to you which provides information about how to join the event.
If you are unable to watch the live event, a recording and transcript will be available on this page shortly after.
- You will be able to enter the webinar 15 minutes prior to the event start time.
- Before the event, please test whether you can watch the live webinar from your computer, laptop or tablet.
To keep up to date about upcoming webinars, subscribe to our aged care sector announcements and newsletters.