The webinar presenters talked about the current advice on managing the workforce, testing protocols, outbreak management and included:
- Chair, Helen Grinbergs, First Assistant Secretary of the Service Delivery Division of the Department of Health
- Nicole Jarvis, A/g First Assistant Secretary of the Service Delivery Division of the Department of Health
- James Hart, First Assistant Secretary for Disability and Aged Care Vaccine Rollout
- Professor Alison McMillan, Chief Nursing and Midwifery Officer, Department of Health
- Janet Anderson, Aged Care Quality and Safety Commissioner
There was also a moderated Q&A session.
The webinar was held on Wednesday, 13 April 2022, 11 am – 12 pm AEST.
A recording of the webinar is now available for on-demand viewing.
To keep up to date about upcoming webinars, subscribe to our aged care sector announcements and newsletters.