Pacific Labour Scheme webinar
This webinar covers the Pacific Labour Scheme and other aged care workforce initiatives to help rural and remote providers grow a skilled workforce.
- Emma Gleeson – Aged Care Workforce Branch, Department of Health
- Michelle Tuchin – Skilled Visa Branch, Department of Home Affairs
- Anna McNicol – Pacific Labour Policy & Programming, Department of Foreign Affairs
- Alison Boundy – Pacific Labour Facility
- Elizabeth Mandelkow – Bolton Clarke
The panel covered the following topics:
- aged care workforce initiatives
- overview of skilled migration visa requirements
- how rural and remote providers can use the Pacific Labour Scheme to access Pacific and Timorese aged care workers
- an employer’s perspective of the Pacific Labour Scheme.
If you have any questions, please email enquiries [at] pacificlabourfacility.com.au or Elisabeth.Parkin [at] dfat.gov.au.
To keep up to date about upcoming webinars, subscribe to our aged care sector announcements and newsletters.