- Amy Laffan, First Assistant Secretary, Quality and Assurance Division – Chair
- Mel Metz, Assistant Secretary, Legislative Reform Branch – Speaker – New Aged Care Act Exposure Draft and consultation
- Caroline Turnour, Assistant Secretary, Harmonisation and Regulatory Strategy Branch – Speaker – New regulatory model in the context of the new Act
- Ingrid Leonard, Assistant Secretary, Choice and Transparency Branch – Speaker – Aged Care Quality Standards in the context of the new Act
- Nick Morgan, Assistant Secretary, Support at Home Reform Branch – Speaker – In-home aged care reforms
About the webinar
The updates in this webinar are relevant to:
- older people, their families and carers
- aged care providers and workers
- sector peaks, associations and unions.
An AUSLAN interpreter will be available.
If you are unable to attend the webinar, a recording will be available on the department’s website soon after the live event.
To keep up to date about upcoming webinars, subscribe to our aged care sector announcements and newsletters.