- Chamandeep Chehl – Assistant Secretary, Program Assurance Branch
- Mark Rummans – Director, Program Assurance Branch
- Lanfeng Davis – Director, Program Assurance Branch
- Sue Secko – Review Officer, Program Assurance Branch
- Jennifer Young – Assistant Director, Program Assurance Branch
About the webinar
We conduct Home Care Package (HCP) program assurance reviews to:
- assure value for money for older people in Australia receiving Home Care Packages (HCP)
- increase providers' knowledge to support improvement and delivery of the Home Care Packages (HCP) program
- support better services for older people.
Following the completion of the inaugural review on HCP Indirect and Care Management Charges in 2022, we published the next two assurance review reports.
Join this webinar to understand the findings and outcomes of the two reviews:
Attendees are encouraged to read the reports and submit questions ahead of the webinar. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions during the webinar.
Learn more about the Program assurance of the Home Care Packages Program.
To keep up to date about upcoming webinars, subscribe to our aged care sector announcements and newsletters.