- Professor Michael Kidd AM, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Department of Health and Aged Care
Louise Riley, Assistant Secretary, Medical Benefits Schedule, Department of Health and Aged Care
Eliza Hazlett, A/g Assistant Secretary, Emergency Preparedness and Response, Aged Care, Department of Health and Aged Care
Live Captions are available for this webinar.
How to watch the webinar
To watch a webinar:
- Click on the Webinar link. This will take you to the webinar page.
- click on the play icon on the webinar screen.
Resources and information
PBS Website – www.pbs.gov.au
- COVID-19 | Hear from Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Professor Michael Kidd on why it’s important to wear masks to help slow down the spread of COVID-19 in the... | By Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care | Facebook
- COVID-19 – hear from Dr Lucas de Toca on COVID safe behaviours
- wearing a mask
- encouraging people to practice behaviours to protect themselves and others from COVID-19
- the COVID-19 oral treatments
To keep up to date about upcoming webinars, subscribe to our weekly Primary Care announcements and newsletters.