- Professor Michael Kidd AM, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Department of Health and Aged Care
- Dr Nick Simpson, Medical Advisor, Department of Health and Aged Care
- Mr Dave McNally, A/g First Assistant Secretary, National COVID-19 Vaccine Program, Department of Health and Aged Care
Live Captions are available for this webinar.
How to watch the webinar
- Click on the Webinar link. This will take you to the webinar page.
- click on the play icon on the webinar screen.
Resources and information
PBS Website – www.pbs.gov.au
- COVID-19 | Hear from Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Professor Michael Kidd on why it’s important to wear masks to help slow down the spread of COVID-19 in the... | By Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care | Facebook
- COVID-19 – hear from Dr Lucas de Toca on COVID safe behaviours
- wearing a mask
- encouraging people to practice behaviours to protect themselves and others from COVID-19
- the COVID-19 oral treatments
To keep up to date about upcoming webinars, subscribe to our aged care sector announcements and newsletters.