Questions and Answers
- Mark Richardson – Assistant Secretary, Residential Care Funding Reform Branch, Department of Health and Aged Care
- Robert Montefiore-Gardner, Therese Richards, Claudia Dukats and Danaye Mylonas – Residential Care Funding Reform Branch, Department of Health and Aged Care
- Angela Tulk – Services Australia
About the webinar
This webinar focused on key AN-ACC changes, including:
- default classifications
- reclassification changes
- Base Care Tariff verification process
- Transition Fund eligibility
- care minutes definitions
- key functions available on the AN-ACC ICT systems (Health and Services Australia portals)
- provider readiness for go-live on 1 October 2022.
Pre-webinar questions were submitted before the event, and participants asked questions during the session. Responses to questions that were not able to be answered during the webinar will be published on the residential aged care funding reform webpage shortly.
This webinar has Auslan interpreters.
It was recommended that attendees read the questions and answers from the June 2022 webinar prior to this event.
To watch previous webinars, visit the webinars for the aged care sector webpage.
Presentation slides and video
The slides and a video of this webinar will be soon.
To keep up to date about upcoming webinars, subscribe to our aged care sector announcements and newsletters.