Review and development of a specialisation verification framework for My Aged Care – Final report
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This final report:
- explores patterns in aged care specialisation, providers’ awareness of existing guidelines and the effectiveness of the current approach to nominating specialisations
- discusses what it means to offer specialist care and characteristics of aged care services that nominate each specialisation
- discusses possible verification approaches, the strengths and limitations of each, and a tiered approach to differentiate between stronger and weaker specialisation criteria
- describes the feasibility and usability testing stages and their outcomes
- presents a proposed specialisation verification framework
- provides recommendations for implementation supports and ongoing monitoring and updates to the framework.
Read more information about the development of the specialisation verification framework.