Procedure guidance for medicines funded through the Life Saving Drugs Program (LSDP)
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This guidance provides:
- support for sponsors seeking to prepare applications to the LSDP
- an explanation of procedures for considering new medicines seeking listing on the LSDP
- information for consumers relating to the decision-making process for LSDP medicines, and how individuals can be involved in the process
- an explanation of procedures for reviews of LSDP medicines
- an overview of procedures for implementing a Government decision to make a medicine available through the LSDP.