Primary Health Networks (PHN) primary mental health care guidance – stepped care
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This document includes:
- Why is this a priority activity for PHNs
- What is stepped care?
- What are PHNs expected to do?
- What flexibilities do PHNs have?
- Supporting the safety and quality of services provided within a stepped care framework
- The workforce delivering stepped care services
- Consumer and carer participation and co-design in stepped care
- How can the PHN ensure they are commissioning value for money services?
- What national support will be available for local implementation?