Primary Health Networks (PHN) mental health care guidance – psychological treatment services for people with mental illness in residential aged care facilities
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This document includes:
- What are psychological therapies for people with mental illness in RACFs?
- Client Eligibility - who should the services target?
- Referral and Assessment
- What services should be provided?
- By whom should services be provided?
- Collaboration with RACFs
- How should PHNs implement the new services?