National Suicide Prevention Adviser – Interim advice report: towards a national whole-of-government approach to suicide prevention in Australia
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This document includes:
- current context
- a whole-of-government approach to suicide prevention
- the role of data, monitoring and evaluation in suicide prevention
- cross-portfolio and multijurisdictional initiatives
- priority populations
- indigenous suicide prevention
- health-led responses to suicide prevention
- next steps.