National physical activity recommendations for older Australians: discussion document
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This document includes:
- physical activity patterns in older Australians
- the health consequences of physical inactivity and the benefits of physical activity
- determinants of physical activity behaviour in older people
- measurement of physical activity in older people
- a description and critique of existing guidelines and recommendations
- physical activity options for older people: types and doses
- physical activity considerations for population sub-groups
- draft recommendations
- where to next.