National Drug Strategy 2017–2026
Order this resource
You can order this resource by contacting National Mailing and Marketing:
Quote the order ID number above, the quantity of the resource you wish to order and provide your delivery address.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This strategy is a framework to build safe and healthy communities. It aims to reduce and prevent drug-related harm including:
- health, social, cultural and economic harms
- harm to individuals, families and communities
This long-term strategy:
- identifies national priorities
- guides action by governments, service providers and the community
- outlines strategies to reduce demand, supply and harm