Life Saving Drugs Program – Fact sheet for patients
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This fact sheet covers:
- about the program
- medicines covered under the LSDP
- how the LSDP works
- patient eligibility criteria
- accessing medicine through the LSDP
- how we assess patient applications
- how your medicine gets to you
- annual treatment review and tests
- your obligations under the program
- what you need to do if you want to travel
- how you can give feedback
- contact details for the LSDP team.