Independent evaluation of the Head to Health digital mental health gateway – Final report
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The evaluation is guided by the 6 key evaluation questions (KEQs) including:
- KEQ 1: How effective has Head to Health been to date and what can we learn from it?
- KEQ 2: Who are the current users of the Head to Health website?
- KEQ 3: What are the experiences of users of the website?
- KEQ 4: What are the needs of current users of the website? Are these being met? What needs should be met by the planned national mental health platform?
- KEQ 5: How effective is Head to Health in achieving its objectives?
- KEQ6: How efficiently and effectively has Australian Government funding for Head to Health been used?