Exploratory Analysis of Barriers to Palliative Care – Summary Policy Paper
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This summary policy paper reports on barriers and facilitators that are common to most or all of the 9 under-served populations this project focused on:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- care leavers and people affected by forced adoption
- people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- people with disabilities
- people experiencing homelessness
- people who are incarcerated
- people who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or intersex
There are separate reports on each of the 9 populations, which are available in our Collection.