Evaluation of the Aged Care System Navigator Trial Extension Measure – Final Report
Evaluation of the Aged Care System Navigator Trial Extension Measure – Technical supplement
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The evaluation of the Aged Care System Navigator trial extension measure was:
- undertaken by Australian Healthcare Associates (AHA)
- based on analyses of data collected between August 2021 to July 2022.
The evaluation reports on:
- how the extension measure was implemented
- how appropriate, effective and cost effective the measure was.
- the outcomes of the refined trial service model
- stakeholder views
- engagements navigators had with customers and intermediaries
- lessons for future aged care navigation services.
The final report builds on the findings in the initial trial’s report, published on 29 May 2021. See Evaluation of the Aged Care System Navigator Measure – Final Report.