Evaluation of effectiveness of graphic health warnings on tobacco product packaging
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This evaluation focused on:
- how the warnings impact smoking behaviour
- whether the warnings are achieving their purposes of
- encouraging people to quit using tobacco products
- discouraging people from starting to use tobacco products or relapsing
- how to make the warnings more effective