Departmental and agency contracts (Senate Order 13 Listing)
Our listings of contracts worth $100,000 or more entered into in the last 12 months as required by Senate Order 13 – Entity contracts.
Grant contracts for 2020
Grant contracts for 2019–20
Grant contracts for 2019
Grant contracts for 2018–19
Grant contracts for 2017–18
Grant contracts for 2018
Grant contracts for 2017
Grant contracts for 2016
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
We publish information about contracts worth $100,000 or more, including:
- for each contract, the contract title, contractor, contract value, start date, expected end date, and contract description
- whether the contracts include confidentiality requirements and if so, why they were included
- the cost of creating each listing and how we worked this out.
We publish listings twice a year: one for each calendar year (1 January to 31 December) and each financial year (1 July to 30 June).
We are required to do this by the Senate Order 13 – Entity contracts.
Cost of creating the latest listing
The estimated cost of creating the 2020 calendar year listings for the Department of Health and its portfolio agencies is $11,205.05
This estimate is based on the salary level of each staff member involved, the hours worked and related costs.
You can view the details of contracts for each portfolio agency by accessing their website from our portfolio listing.
For the period 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020, we identified:
- 10,105 grant contracts (details available in the download documents above)
- 2,139 procurement contracts (view the listing on the AusTender website)
Older reports are available on the National Library of Australia's web archive.